We expand your brand’s reach by creating a digital transformation in an optimal, intelligent and ROI-centric manner. We facilitate paradigm shifts through a systemized approach that is grounded in collaboration, technical proficiency, creative flair and optimization. All projects are unique but requires a sound strategy that allocates responsibilities and resources, from start to launch to post-launch support.
All projects are different but have one underlying common factor – they require a deep understanding about who you are and what you want to achieve. Before the first line of code is written, we get to know your branding culture, what goals you want to achieve and what milestones you want to reach. These specifications form the basis of our requirement analysis and must be quantifiable, detailed and relevant in meeting user expectations. We create your unique profile, which we use as a point of reference throughout the web development and design life cycle. We help gather information and create a road map that will drive us forward.
- Define the project and target goals
- Preliminary research and brainstorming – personas of users, conceptualizing, information architecture, wireframe and mockups
- Create content inventory – digital resources and assets
- Set project milestones and deadlines
- Collect digital assets – images, content and fonts
We aim to create digital masterpieces. We use the profile that we have created for you and fine tune it by making it modern, informative and memorable. We create wire frames, diagrams, design concepts and mock ups – which will help you visualize the design elements and select the best fit for your brand. Once you have selected your desired design, we will then start bringing your vision to life through code – from server-side scripting to interface styling. We will work with you throughout all stages of the life cycle and make revisions based on your feedback.
- Selecting color scheme, typography and design elements
- Designing logo and artwork – sliders, headers, hero images, animations
- User accepted testing (UAT), we test the final product in user environments
Development is where the creative vision is converted into reality. This phase is also the most time consuming, where code is written simply and cleanly. In our production environment, The Rank Squad will test and verify the code across multiple platforms, ensuring compatibly with all of the major browsers and devices. We ensure the feature-rich nature and interactivity of your website is verified successfully through UAT. We ensure that the content is clear and free of spelling and grammatical errors. Our UAT environments consists of in-house and real users that will evaluate all aspects of your website, from function to design, before it goes live.
- Choose a development framework/CMS
- Build the database structure that will support content inflow
- Plug and verify the client’s content in the CMS
- Ensure performance benchmarks are being met
- Harden security features
- Markup and schema
The website is launched. Before it goes live, we will run the website through a final set of tests – which consists of tools such as code validators, speed tests, broken-link checks etc. This will ensure that all feedback from all users are evaluated and implemented. We provide post-launch support and can incorporate requested changes after the website has been launched.
- Comprehensive UAT
- Migrating the website from development server to live server
- Final content proofreading
- Training the client on how to use the back-end and provide documentation/instructions
- Website Maintenance and Support
The most integral part of a post-launch strategy is to ensure that once the website has been launched that the collaboration and relationship does not end. The Rank Squad ensures that the integrity of your website is always upheld. We continue to be fully invested in your website post-launch.
We believe that you are good at what you do and should focus on running your business. The reality is that most people do not have the time or technical resources to deal with the day-to-day maintenance of a website. That is where The Rank Squad comes in – we manage and maintain your website to ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently. Websites constantly require support and maintenance: from scripting issues, patching, updating databases, checking system health and vulnerabilities, ensuring optimal compatibility and performance, firewall monitoring and virus protection.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting
- Providing and implementing content updates
- Performing website optimization through A/B testing
- Proactive measures to monitor health of website
- 24/7 remote monitoring and repair of back-end
- Implement upgrades and performance improvements
- Support applications during beta testing
- Ticketing system to handle and track incoming and real-time issues
- Bug fixing and problem reporting
Through an automated and smart system, we can repair the site immediately if new patches, updates or code remediation needs to be deployed. The Rank Squad can can gather information and implement systems that learn “on the go” to optimize performance and minimize issues. We setup secure and hardened portals and have support channels in case of remediation.
We give life to and transform pixel-rich design to interactive, responsive websites using a diverse, empowering Content Management Systems (CMS) that keeps you ahead of the curve.